Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Again, I am running late on my blogs and definitely have to catch up. Here are the fill in the blanks for the week. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and hopefully I'll be posting more soon!

{photo from weheartit via this tumblr}


1.   Holiday spirit       is the warm fuzzy feeling when you are baking something yummy, spending time with relatives and the anticipation for the holidays! 

2.  The holidays are incomplete without   Santa, gift wrapping, Christmas tree ornaments and TV movies! 

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is     wrapping gifts, spoiling my niece and nephew, watching my favourite holiday movies (The Grinch that Stole Christmas, Love Actually, Family Man, White Christmas)

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is   having a big dinner usually, with turkey and all the fixings and then waiting until midnight to open gifts. 

5.  Holiday music is     the best for getting you into the holiday spirit. I love Charlie Brown Soundtrack, Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Glee....this list goes on and on.

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays       ...well this is currently being figured out. It will probably be hubby's good friend for dinner and then his parents' group christmas party with friends. And then breakfast at his parents and then lunch at my sisters ...and dinner...yes, it goes on and on. It is usually a marathon of seeing dear friends and family and EATING!!!

7.  Holiday wish list       Dressy scarf, Dark jeggings, fun jewellery, spa certificates, gluten/dairy free cookbooks, slipper socks, hoodies, new kicks (pumas), new wallet, gift cert for new shoes :)
...

Hope you all have a great weekend and are not getting snowed in with this weather!!!

XOX

Check out the little things we do to link up!




No comments: