Saturday, June 12, 2010

My birthday week...

I know it's been a week since my birthday but I'm finally posting. And I'll be posting for this weekend soon.
Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I had a great birthday week. My sister and her family were in town the week before, so although the kids were sick we were still able to hang out for two nights. And fortunately, Kate, hubby and I did not get sick. One night we decided to try going out for dinner with baby Katelyn, and it was great to finally be able to do it but it was definitely a learning experience. Luckily we had my sis and bro in-law to show us the ropes on fine dining with children.

Our niece at the table.

My parents came up before my birthday too. And on the day we celebrated by going to the portrait studio and taking some family photos and having dim sum for lunch. Dinner was a quiet night in with a yummy cake for dessert.









And on Sunday, we had more visitors and had a feast for lunch.....




Thanks again everyone. 
Friday was another beautiful day when more of our visitors arrived and yesterday was a rainy day spent at the mall. Maybe we'll try the petting zoo tomorrow if the weather holds up.  

The summer has just begun and there's already been some fun days and nights. Can't wait to see what is in store for us during the rest of the summer ;)


No comments: