I thought I would share some photos for this month. Since somehow I got behind.
It's been a couple of crazy weeks and our place looks like it's exploded. I feel like I have been running around and never being able to catch up.
But now these couple of days have been relaxing and I'm pacing myself with the schoolwork, cooking, cleaning and laundry. Who am I kidding it's still busy :)
Katelyn's grandparents are coming up on Thursday and then we have another relative out to visit us on Saturday. So it will be another busy weekend. It will be another family fiesta! Always lots of food and good times!
And the photos begin.
KATELYN'S FIRST...
Visit with Hailey during Thanksgiving weekend.
She's really there, just a bit occupied. And first time meeting Tita Ar.
Thanksgiving
Time making a list of what to pack. This trip will be of many firsts....first security check, airplane ride, swimming in the ocean, sitting on a sandy beach, on a surfboard!?!?!
Using the sleeping bag. Since it's getting cold now.
Trip to Brickworks to see the fall colours. And first time meeting Tita May and Jaisa. It was such an amazing day for a hike.
Our first outdoor photo shoot. She was getting fussy and she loves being outside. So out we went with a blankie and camera.
So that was yesterday.
Tooth.
I finally was able to get a picture of it! I noticed it after we came back from the long weekend. And I think another one is coming in as well. Possible a molar!?!?
Enjoy the rest of your week!
We always love to hear from you so feel free to leave a comment :)
1 comment:
Yay for firsts! Can't believe she's 6 months already!!!
Cute sleep bag! Hannah loves hers and can't sleep without it.
Can't wait to see you guys again!
Ps love the pics!
xo
Post a Comment