Taking home gingerbread cupcakes and gingerbread men cookies from a lunch at a friends
Our first mall date with "the ladies that lunch".
My daughter standing on her own...even if it was just a second :)
Finishing my Christmas shopping early and that I won't be shopping on Christmas eve!
Katelyn and Hannah conversing in their "baby" language
All you can eat sushi.
Our Christmas tree
Getting the DVD set for the last season of "OC" in my stocking.
And a couple of more Kitchen Aid Toys...dutch oven and an attachment for my mixer. And a gluten free cook book. Thank you!!!
Our first Christmas with Katelyn at our home. We celebrated on the eve before we left to go to our home town. We took a family shot and opened our gifts. Just an amazing feeling to have that time for ourselves.
Katelyn opening many gifts at Lolo and Lola's house. Only grandchild getting spoiled on her first Christmas :)
Eating turkey over the holidays with all the trimmings. (Stuffing, mashed sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, Portuguese sausage dish which my sister makes every year. Ham, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie and lots of desserts.)
![]() |
| credit |
My niece and daughter in their Christmas dresses. My sister and I ended up buying the same dress for their Christmas portraits and didn't find out until days before so of course, she wanted a photo of the both of them wearing the dress.
I hope everyone had a great holiday season and that the new year brings more joy and love!
Happy new year everyone!!!

2 comments:
seeing you guys this holiday season made me smile... we usually never cross paths over the holidays!! I love catching up with you guys and it makes it even more fun with the babes in action!! Can't wait to see you guys again.
BTW - I love how the cousins have the same dress. priceless.
Miss you girls!!! Must plan an outing soon!
Love the pics and the dresses are adorable!
Beet millet mash.... I'll be coming to you in a few months for ideas! :)
Post a Comment