Yes, it is that time of the week again. I know everyone is looking forward to this Friday. Just came back from a lovely lunch with an old dear friend, and it's always nice to have good conversation and food. My salad was yummy and Katelyn had her broccoli again :)
And of course, it is time for the Fill in the Blanks. If you want to join in on the fun, just link up at Lauren's blog.
1. My favorite quote is "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible." T.E. Lawrence.
2. A bad habit I have is scratching at my hands when I am agitated or nervous. Doesn't help my eczema.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when we walked out of the hospital with our child. It just felt like a realization that there was someone that relied and depended on us.
4. Weekends are good quality time to spend with my hubby and baby girl, since the husband works Monday to Friday. It also gives me a bit of a break so I can have some "me" time.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was I can't recall an exact name. But I used to wish that my name was more common so I wouldn't have a hard time every time I had to introduce myself to a teacher. Haha, there was 4 Lisa's in my class. But I did like Amber, Blossom and Punky Power, more hippier names.
6. I wish I would have to agree with Lauren. And say that I could have a career that I loved and still have a comfortable lifestyle, meaning not having to worry about money.
7. A secret I have is I can't think of one. So I guess it wouldn't be a secret if I told you anyways :)
Have a great weekend!
XOX

No comments:
Post a Comment