Friday, February 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I know I have been MIA for the last couple of weeks, but as usual I was inspired and I was working away in the kitchen. I'll have to post more about that soon. Me and Katelyn have also been attending more playgroups during the week so she will get used to being around other people and babies. Though she really never has a problem when she is, but I'm worried about the whole separation anxiety. And I have been keeping up with going to the gym. Slow and steady on that front! But hopefully I'll be back at a routine when I get back to work .. Ugh! So hard to write :)

Well enjoy the fill in the blanks and have a great weekend!





1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity,
I would choose Yoga Journal ( I find it totally uplifting) and Whole Living (for the recipes).

2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about Nutrition and Family.


3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) Subscriptions. I love getting the snail mail even if I was the one who set them up. I love getting them as gifts too!


4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) IN PRINT!. Though I do love getting the online newsletter so I can have a wide variety and it doesn't take up all that much space in our small place.


5. The number of magazines I buy each month is zip. Though I have at least 4 subscriptions.

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...)  definitely food, love seeing the beautiful photos and getting inspired. Though I never really try the complicated recipes. But they always look so fancy.


7. The magazines I read regularly are
Yoga Journal, Canadian Parents, Canadian Living, Clean Eating, Women's Health, Real Simple.

No comments: