I know it's late for last week and early for this week. But it seems fitting to me since I am really wishing it was already Friday. It's been a slow start to the week, maybe because I had an amazing weekend of weddings (both saturday and sunday receptions) which meant...no sleep! And we are all still trying to recover. If you want to join along just link up at Lauren's blog
6. I'm happy that I took Friday off from work .
1. One of life's most simple pleasures is berries and chocolate.
2. When salespeople are disrespectful or someone cuts in line makes me want to punch someone.
3. I like Fridays because, I know I will have at least two days off .
4. Bum is a funny word.
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be mascara (my lashes are invisible :) .
6. I'm happy that I took Friday off from work .
7. I would never ...ugh, i can never say never. since you just really don't know!
Enjoy the rest of the week!

4 comments:
Ooh what mascara do you use? I haven't found the perfect one yet!
We finally got the amber anklet to help with teething woes. Hope it helps!
Yum! Berries and dark chocolate!!! :)
I agree on the mascara!!! I had to ask Leesh for recommendations!!!!
Bum is a funny word!
Post a Comment