I have a tradition of watching the movie by myself at noon on opening day. I come into work and then leave at 11:30 am to walk over to the theatre. Am I crazy or what?
That's cool that it will be available in IMAX this time. I hope the movie is as awesome as the trailer!!!
Wow! I didn't know that it was going to be in IMAX! Maybe this will make it more attractive to S. and I won't have to make him take me to see it. Doubtful.
4 comments:
I have a tradition of watching the movie by myself at noon on opening day. I come into work and then leave at 11:30 am to walk over to the theatre. Am I crazy or what?
That's cool that it will be available in IMAX this time. I hope the movie is as awesome as the trailer!!!
That sounds like a great plan. I wish I could join you!!!
I can't wait, the trailer does look good!
Wow! I didn't know that it was going to be in IMAX! Maybe this will make it more attractive to S. and I won't have to make him take me to see it.
Doubtful.
I don't know if I can handle watching this in IMAX form....imagine Taylor Lautner's body....wow....drool. lol.
Post a Comment