My baby girl and I have survived our first full week. The last couple of weeks she was going into daycare and I was going into work part time. But this past week was our first full week. I think my daughter actually adjusted faster than I did. Which I am very proud of :)
With all the changes going on we also hosted two birthday parties to celebrate for her 1st birthday party. The first one was held in a hall in our hometown. The weather turned out beautifully and the easter egg hunt was a hit!
The following weekend we had a BBQ at our home. Both sets of grandparents were here to celebrate too! Lola and Lolo's BBQ skewers and leche flan were a hit.
It just amazes me how we are able to adapt to whatever changes come our way. In the last couple of weeks, Katelyn has started at daycare and I have been at work full time. We are still fine tuning our morning routine but it definitely has gotten a bit easier. And I'm hoping it only gets better from now, but there are always the unexpected that come up that keeps things interesting.
With all the changes going on we also hosted two birthday parties to celebrate for her 1st birthday party. The first one was held in a hall in our hometown. The weather turned out beautifully and the easter egg hunt was a hit!
| I made this cake and it was gluten and dairy free. Unfortunately Katelyn wasn't interested :) |
The following weekend we had a BBQ at our home. Both sets of grandparents were here to celebrate too! Lola and Lolo's BBQ skewers and leche flan were a hit.
It just amazes me how we are able to adapt to whatever changes come our way. In the last couple of weeks, Katelyn has started at daycare and I have been at work full time. We are still fine tuning our morning routine but it definitely has gotten a bit easier. And I'm hoping it only gets better from now, but there are always the unexpected that come up that keeps things interesting.

1 comment:
Aww you made a cake for me!! LOL!
Love the Hello Kitty Cake too!
Happy Belated Momma's Day!
Post a Comment