Well today is another Monday, but with the dreary weather over the weekend plus the time change it was real tough to get up in the morning and get ready for work. But somehow I managed to get out of bed and come into work.
The weekend was good since I was able to get a few household chores out of the way, some nursery prep and spend time with my girlfriends. Though the weekend started on a gloomy note with the weather, it was a good weekend overall but tiring.
Friday we picked up the dresser for the nursery and a baby monitor. Slowly getting ready for the long awaited arrival of our little one. On Saturday morning I was up early doing laudry and some cleaning around the house before the Steph's arrived. The girls and I were going down to Port Credit to visit our fave spa for our massage treatments and mani/pedis. We made sure we had time to have lunch at the boulangerie across the street. I had a yummy soup and somehow I ended up leaving with a pretty box of treats to eat at home later that night.
The pedi was a treat since I have a harder time bending down with my growing bump. And the massage is always good, I haven't had any back or sciatic pain but I believe that my prenatal massages are preventative maintenace. And they have helped so far. I'm already trying to book my next appointment.
After the appointments we were so relaxed and sleepy. Not sure if it was the weather or because we had such relaxing treatments at the spa.
Saturday night was tough to stay awake for manny p's fight but I had to watch it. I bascially slept through all the other preliminary fights. Hubby was trying to get me to go to bed and sleep there but I wouldn't :)
GO PACMAN!!! I can't wait for the next fight.
The plan was to go downtown on Sunday for a sample sale and the total health show. But decided to stay close to home and get the grocery shopping and laundry done.
We are 35 weeks right now, and we feel like there is still so much to do for prepare. But we're taking small steps, and feeling a little bit better once we accomplished each task.
No comments:
Post a Comment