Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

I know it's Tuesday...but it was a busy weekend. So here is my fill in the blank friday on a Tuesday! Check out Lauren's blog to join in on the fun!



1.   In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be       Cameron Diaz. She's fun and crazy. And yes, I know she doesn't look anything like me.

2.  If I could change one thing about the world it would be       that everyone would have food to eat.

3.  Yesterday       was my hubby's birthday!

4.  My favorite comfort food is         roasted squash soup. Perfect for the season!

5.  My new favorite blog find is     the gluten free goddess. http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/
She just posted a coconut apple cake recipe that I want to try. Since my parents were over yesterday and dropped off another bag of apples. They went apple picking again since my dad's favourite, Golden Delicious wasn't available the last time they went.

6.  If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet   .Gosh I can't think of anyone.

7.  My favorite breakfast food is        waffles with whipped cream and fresh fruit.

Enjoy the rest of your week!  Baby is calling...

No comments: